- Saturday, Oct 24, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:55 AM MDT
CCU is excited to host Harvest Festival: Campus Trick-or-Treat.
In hopes to serve and protect the community the Harvest Festival has been adapted with COVID in mind to provide a safe, family friendly event. Registered guests are invited to Campus for a 10 minute outdoor walk through Trick-or-Treat experience. Come dressed in you Halloween costumes and receive prepackaged candy goodie bags, take home craft kits and other goodies.
Registration is required and space is limited! Reserve a time for your family today.NOTE:
- Due to COVID, we will not be able to have our usual costume contest.
- This is a public event, come at your own risk as we can't guarentee a COVID free environment.
- Masks are required.
Let’s keep your Family and the Community safe! Please observe the following guidelines:
- If you’re sick stay home. If you, your family, or someone in your immediate community has symptoms of COVID please to do not come to the event.
- Wear a mask. All the staff of the event will be wearing masks to protect you and your family. Be creative and make your mask a part of your costume!
- Keep walkin’. This event is a walk through please keep moving through the event and avoid congregating so that we can host many people safely.
Steps to keep in mind to help the flow process:
- Park in the Mile Hi Parking lot and walk towards the Welcome Tent in Front of Leprino
- Have your registration QR code ready to show at the Welcome Tent.
- Temp & Wellness question screenings.
- Treat bags for collecting your goodies will be provided!