Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Friday, Feb 18, 2022 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM MST
Best of Colorado brings you: The Copper Mountain Ski Trip!
CCU Transportation Provided
We want you to come with Best of Colorado to go to Copper Mountain for our anual ski trip! Here's a few things to know before we go:
-All students need to meet in front of Anschutz no later than 5:00AM to check in and hop on a bus!
- Bring a mask-- you need to wear it on the bus and may need it in certain lodges, stores and restaurants!
- This ticket will pay for your lift pass for the day, transportation, and dinner. If you need to rent gear, you should do so prior to arrival for the best deals. Please visit the link below for your rental needs.
Ski and Snowboard Rentals | Copper Mountain (coppercolorado.com)
-If you have your own gear, make sure you bring it on the bus with us!
- We will not be providing breakfast or lunch for you. You can pack your breakfast and lunch or bring money to buy food on the mountain. There are lots of options available. The link below will give you more insight so that you can plan accordingly for your day.
Restaurant Finder | Copper Mountain Resort Dining (coppercolorado.com)
- We will be arriving by 7:30AM where we will pick up our lift tickets. You will then be on your own to pick up your rentals and head to the slopes! You are responsible for youself, we will not be staying in a group until we meet at the end of the day to head back. Most lift's run from 9AM until 4PM
-We will meet at 4:30PM to leave Copper Mountain. Please do not be late as we will need to leave Copper Mountain on time.
- Dinner's on us! On our way back we will be stopping at Beaujo's Pizza in Idaho Springs to enjoy Colorado style pizza together. CCU will be paying for all the pizza for you!
-After dinner we will head back to CCU.
*Please email email@example.com before you purchase tickets if you have any accomodations that need to be met on the trip so that we can discuss how we can best serve you and make sure you have everything you need.
NOTE: No refunds unless there is an extreme circumstance or we have to cancel the event due to COVID-19 regulations.
***If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Please also email email@example.com if you have not received a confirmation email from brushfire within 24 hours of our purchase.